Please follow this link. Kebaya Nyonya by Ole Kebaya: The beginning of student life..

Click here to show your support!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The beginning of student life..

I have to wear the safety boots... it is heavy.. thats why its cheap...

There are 10 bags of soil to be crushed

This is what i've done on last wednesday...

Not really fine.....

Last wednesday was the most tiring day for me as i started laboratory work for my master study.... my first task is to crush the soil to be 2.5micron, dry it and sieve .. wow 2.5 micron,.. so fine...

As i just begin my study, i am not familiar with the lab procedures.. whom should i see to ask for the tools?.. what tools that are available?... and where to do the work?


But i think i managed to do that... and because this was the first time i am doing this work since my first degree, my arm hurts badly... huhuhu....couldn't sleep... Thank God it getting better the next day... and there still a lot of work to do...









4 comments:

  1. wow....
    it might be really hurt right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dekat sini pun pakai safety boots? waa

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohoo
    safety boots remind me the good old days
    ;)

    jom join contest. 20 april ni je
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoi.. memang sakit.. it really hurt.. and i am continuing doing it today... huhuhu...

    safety boots.. it a must...

    Thanks for your support... !! Really appreciated... :P

    ReplyDelete